PCT's cutting-edge technology offers unique and innovative solutions to our customers, including the following advantages:
• Ultra-wide operating frequency range (50kHz~3MHz).
• Significantly reduced size and weight (approximately 5 grams per 100 watts).
• Particularly efficient (typically 98-99%).
• Parameter consistency is unparalleled.
• Ultra low leakage (no air gap core below 0.2%).
• Cost-effective and competitive advantage.
• Minimum electromagnetic interference (EMI).
• Wide operating temperature range (typically -40 ° C to +130 ° C / 150 ° C).
• High power density (5W-25kW per device).
• Primary and secondary high insulation (4kV above).
• The creepage distance and gap distance between the primary and secondary are large, 6-16mm.
• Suitable for all switching power supply configurations.
• A variety of mounting and wiring options (horizontal, vertical, through holes, surface mounts, pins, fly, etc.). • Specially designed heat sink frame.
Component-system, electrical insulation
Class B 130°C
Class F 155°C
Class H 180°C
Components - Transformers
ISO 9001: 2015
ISO 14001: 2015
IATF 16949: 2016